- BAGLY (Boston Area Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth) is a welcoming, safe space for LGBT youth in the Boston area.
- WAGLY (West Suburban Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth)
- True Colors (The Theater Offensive)
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, pflag.org) has a Greater Boston branch and lots of useful media and flyers.
- GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network) does a lot of education work, including the ThinkB4YouSpeak campaign, the Day of Silence, which many schools participate in, and a GSA Census to keep track of GSAs nationwide.
- Boston Pride organizes Boston’s famed gay pride parade each year!
Many of these websites also have pages full of resources for people. If you aren’t from the Boston area, some of these websites may not be relevant or useful for you, but we hope that you can use these to find resources that are.
If you’re a homeschooler in the Boston area, or even if you aren’t, our meetings are always open to you. If you aren’t in the area and are interested in a GSA, join one at your school, or start one like we did!
And remember that people love you, and you are not alone ❤